TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRAINING & WORKSHOPS Booking and Payment Policy
- Booking and Payment Policy: We reserve the right to cancel a tutorial/course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the tutorial/course. Under these circumstances, a full and prompt refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
- Securing your place: Your refundable deposit must be paid to secure your place on the course.
Your payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal. You may wish to pay by an alternative method so please contact us.
- Notice of Cancellation: Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course. It is not possible to refund any deposit cancellation made less than 5 days prior to course start date.
- Non-attendance: Please be aware that if you do miss any sessions, these cannot be transferred to another course or day.
- Non-transferable: You must attend the course or workshop you have booked a place on, on the correct dates and at the stated times.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – VIDEO SHOOTS
- Video shoots are by appointment only. A refundable deposit of £95 is taken to hold your appointment. The deposit is then held against the shoot where the £95 is taken from the cost of the shoot.
- Cancellations have to be given to us 24 hours prior to the shoot to enable us to reschedule. If cancellations are not received and we reserve the right to hold the deposit for costs incurred.
- Video shoots are fully confirmed 7 days prior to the video shoot by text or email with full shoot details.
- Talent is allotted a time slot to prepare makeup and hair. If the talent is going to be late just inform us so the day can be reshuffled.
- Payment for the shoot and also hair & makeup is due on the day unless a prior arrangement has been made.
- All instructions and orders are only accepted by email using our online order form. This gives us the order in writing and a time and date of receipt, by keeping it all digital enables us to speed up work flow. Payment must be received in full before dispatch of your order.
- Ordered images are cleaned up and prepared for final output at the discretion of the print retoucher. If specific instructions are requested for retouch a fee would be incurred depending on requirements.
- Original digital files are stored for a period of nine months from the date of the shoot and then disposed of.
- Retouched images are stored for a period of one year from the date of the shoot and then disposed of.
- Online directories are stored online for a period of six weeks and are then removed.
- Prices promotions and offers are likely to change.
Just leave us a message directly on our contact page or give us a call on London 07783743402