The Model Photoshoot
Either for personal use or professional we create for you Boudoir and Glamour photography. We can create all kinds of styles of images regardless of experience age or body size. Our photography is sensual and sexy just perfect for that personal shoot. If you don’t see a style you like on our website just check with us as due to our experience in shooting images we can cover most styles.
We have been involved in the industry for near 12 years have have been published by many publications in that time. We have had images published in many parts of the world and our client list has been extensive.
Our glamour publications have included Maxim, FHM UK, FHM AU, Ralph AU, Playboy, Penthouse to name just a few and these clients expect us to do a good quality job and we treat each job as though its for a client.
If you are brand new to the glamour industry and want to make you carear in the glamour business this could be your first great stop in to the industry. Its pretty easy and we will teach you to how to perform in front of the camera and to get the best out of you. The great thing about being a glamour model is that you can be who ever you want to be in front of the camera as its only acting and so it can be so much fun.
Photoshoot images can be used for:
Website members content
We can even put the images towards syndication and publication and so so there is an opportunity of getting you money back fro the shoot. We have our very own syndication library on this link. SYNDICATION
The Photoshoot Package
3 hour photoshoot* with up to 6 outfit changes and we will shoot until we get the images you need. Be it glamour, topless, photoshoot, nude, sexy its up to you what you want!
From this shoot we will retouch 8 images and any extra images you will require are available for £20.00 per image.
The Studio Photo Shoot £595.00 (or £250 if we think theres possible syndication potential. Theres no harm in asking)
Optional Hair and Makeup £125.00
If you wish to combine a video photoshoot we offer a 30% discount when shot together
For a location photoshoot i.e hotel apartment this can be arranged however it would incur the additional costs of hiring the apartment or location and any travel expenses incurred. However the location can be your apartment or hotel but if you get a couple of girls together it helps with splitting the costs.
We do two styles of retouching. Magazine and fantasy and it s up to you which one you chose. Magazine is the standard for magazine publication and fantasy is where we can creat a fantasy figure of you. Its upto you but must be requested at the time of print ordering.
Image retouching £20.00 for Magazine per image
Please call us direct for more info.
Terms & Conditions
- Deposit amounts are applied toward the total fees for selected photo session package.
- Deposits are non-refundable if booking is cancelled by client with less than 3 days notice.
- Session bookings are only considered confirmed after receipt of a deposit.
- Extra charges may be applied at time of booking for special or unusual locations or travel costs.
- Only web sized watermarked proof sets and specified number of retouched images are delivered.
- Additional retouching is done at a rate of £35.00 per image.
- Signing of a Model Release is not required, but maybe requested as optional.
- Prints are not included in package pricing, but can be ordered separately.
- Hi-Resolution original image files are the property of the photographer and are held on file by photographer.
Preparing for your photo video shoot
- Clothes: Although your shoot consists of 6 outfits you will want to bring as many as possible. This will help the photographer and makeup artist select what will look best for your photos. Your clothes should be fashionable, form fitting, and solid bright colours works best. You don’t want your clothes to look big on you. It only results in making you look bigger than you really are. If you don’t have many clothes then ask some of your friends or go shopping for a few cool outfits. Sometimes models will shop specifically for clothes to shoot and return them after the shoot. Some clothes may look great to shoot in but you wouldn’t wear them out. Bring different colour bras and underwear. Your shoes aren’t that important because most shots will not show your feet. One look will be a full length shot and may show your feet so make sure your shoes will match.
- Body: Come to the shoot with a clean body, hair, and teeth. Girls, shave your arms and legs. Your fingers and toe nails should be clear in colour. Your hair should be an even colour. Showing discoloured roots doesn’t look good. If you have tan lines that will show then try to lose them. It’s always best not to have tan lines. Drink lots of water a few days before your shoot as it will help your complexion look its best. Get lots of rest and don’t go out drinking or partying the night before your shoot. Believe me you want look or feel good.
- Preparation: Checkout some magazines where you can find models that have the same look as you. Collect Tearsheet’s and bring them to the shoot, we can’t guarantee using them but it sometimes helps the photographer and makeup artist get a better understanding of how to shoot you. With our unique way of shooting and creating poses you will not need to practice posing beforehand. Bring your current portfolio if you have one as we will be able to judge what your requirements will be for your book
- Don’t bring your boyfriend or girlfriend to your shoot: Many times new models will feel nervous or will look to their friend for approval and they become distracted. Sometimes even parents can intimidate the models. Many of us act differently around our parents than we normally would and it affects your look while shooting. Shooting is much like acting and you have to feel good about giving the photographer the look he’s shooting. The photographer could be telling you to look happy or sad, sexy or mad, whatever the look calls for then the model should be able to produce. For security reasons we always have a makeup artist on set so everybody is safe and sound.
- Don’t be late! Give yourself plenty of time to get to the studio, there may be other models before/after you, If you happen to be running late please phone us to let us know your running late
Just leave us a message directly on our contact page or give us a call on London 07748651830